MR. DENNEHY’S TO HOST TEAM BOOMER – FIGHTING CYSTIC FIBROSIS POST- NYC MARATHON BENEFIT
– On Sunday, November 5 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Mr. Dennehy’s located at 63 Carmine Street @ Seventh Avenue in New York City’s West Village will host a post-marathon celebration to benefit Team Boomer- Fighting Cystic Fibrosis.
– The event is open to the public and ticket price is $25, which includes a two-hour open bar. All proceeds from the evening will go directly to the Boomer Esiason Foundation (BEF) to support the Exercise for Life Scholarship for individuals with cystic fibrosis.
– Joe Kelly, an employee at Mr. Dennehy’s, will be representing TEAM BOOMER in the marathon along with many other international runners.
– Team Boomer – Fighting Cystic Fibrosis was developed by BEF and is a USATF-registered competitive club.
– Those who are a part of Team Boomer participate in various races, obtain sponsors, and donate the pledges they receive to BEF. Team Boomer is designed to promote exercise and help raise funds for the Exercise for Life scholarship program for people with CF.
– BEF is a leader in the area of academic scholarships and transplant grants and is now being proactive as the frontrunner in the area of exercise for individuals with CF.
– Mr. Dennehy’s, located at 63 Carmine Street at Seventh Avenue, is a traditional Irish pub and restaurant known for its live music, great food and charming bartenders.
– Mr. Dennehy’s has received rave reviews from Time Out New York, New York Magazine and CitiSearch and is a New York pub that’s not to miss.
For more info:
o Call: 212-414-1223