Kristy Denninger Enjoying Life at age 28 with Cystic Fibrosis
Jerry Cahill Interviews Kristy Denninger
Kristy Denninger is 28 years old and has a phenomenal support team of family, boyfriend, and friends.
- Kristy was diagnosed with CF at 3 months do to “failure to thrive?.
- Kristy at age 14 also diagnosed with Diabetes.
- Degree in Social Work from St. Thomas College in New York.
- Kristy enjoys: “Family, Friends, and Vacationing?
- “Relaxing on the Beach is great for my Spiritual and Physical Health?.
- Kristy raised over $10,000 this year for CFF “Great Strides?.
- Kristy states: “Exercising on the treadmill for 20 minutes per day helps keep me healthy?.
- Kristy believes in “staying positive? and is empowered by the online Cystic-L Support Group.