This year Team Boomer – Fighting Cystic Fibrosis will have over 120 runners competing in the ING New York City Marathon – ALL will be running and fundraising for a cause.
Eric Arthrell, 22 years old from Waterloo, Ontario Canada is running to raise awareness, fundraising for a cure, and to stay healthy.
- Eric was diagnosed at birth with cystic fibrosis and staying active has helped maintain his health.
- The ING New York City Marathon will be Eric’s first marathon.
- “Exercise is the key to staying healthy with cystic fibrosis,” states Eric.
- Eric’s goal for the marathon is 4 hours 30 minutes.
- What Eric is looking forward to the most about the ING New York City Marathon: “Crossing the finish line.”
- Eric’s fundraising page: http://www.firstgiving.com/ericarthrell
- Team Boomer: http://esiason.org/teamboomer