CF Podcast: Callie Deanda
Name: “Jumping the Fear with CF
- 20 years old with CF, athletic, attending college, and from Tennesse
- Hobbies include soccer (plays on varsity team), hiking, cross-stitching
- Watching Buffy & Vampire Slayer with friends and Callie is a huge Sporting Clays fan
- Callie believes that we all need to “jump the fear” with CF.you never know what’s going to happen in life… big fear of the unknown things just happen so ENJOY!
- Family “24 hour rule” get over things in life and move forward…
- Callie and her family believe you should not get stuck in CF.
- CF opens doors!
- Callie loves life and always finds joy in life
- Callie’s advice… “We all need people in life, we cannot do on our own
This podcast was made possible from an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.