Tim Wotton – Show Notes
CF Podcast 145: Being a Father with CF
Meet Tim Wotton, 44 years old, with CF. Tim is from London, U.K. He was an international junior field hockey player, works full time as a business consultant, and continues to play hockey and visit the gym regularly.
Tim is a loving husband, father, and has two brothers, one of which is a twin. Tim is loving life with his family and proving everyday that he is OWNING IT!
- Tim discusses CF and starting a family through in vitro fertilization.
- It took Tim and his wife 6 IVF cycles to have their son Felix.
- Tim’s son’s name Felix is Latin for lucky and Greek for happy.
- Tim see’s all of his “tomorrows” in Felix
- Tim has his own blog and book titled ‘How Have I Cheated Death?”
- Tim’s Quote: “Everyone needs to row their own boat, with CF”