Wed, 20 December 2006
Title: Give the Gift of Life…
are a few things to do:
Category:general -- posted at: 12:58 AM
Sun, 10 December 2006
To everyone who loves football, Christmas and children.
A special podcast presentation of the classic Christmas story
The Night Before Christmas
has been added to the Boomer Esiason web site.
Jerry Cahill's Cystic Fibrosis Podcast
What we do want you to know is that it is OK to download this pod cast to your computer and to CDs without any cost or violation. In fact, we encourage you to do so.
Christmas is a special time, and the hope is that you can help others enjoy sharing Christmas memories and traditions with their family, neighbors and friends.
be part of the Christmas spirit, enjoy the special recording,
and pass the world along.
Always the best,
Fri, 1 December 2006
Title: Cystic Fibrosis.com Celebrates 10 year Anniversary.
Jeanne Barnett, former computer math teacher and now President of cysticfibrosis.com, talks about her site and how "it is a support community for those dealing with cystic fibrosis" Launched in 1996 with a friend who had CF, the site was started as an experiment but evolved into a major resource for the CF Community that gives people the opportunity to discuss CF with others.
CysticFibrosis.com is a public website and you do not have to sign up.
The site has over 117,372 messages as well as 11,112 threads and 3,396 users
1. Jeanne reads every message and the site has over 1,000 visitors per day
2. Cystic Fibrosis.com (www.cysticfibrosis.com) is a "place to share and celebrate life!" states Jeanne Barnett.
3. The website is global and includes: forums, blogs, faq's, library, kids, CF Center info, photo galleries, recipes, and a section for newly diagnosed.
4. The forums include topics on adults, families, new diagnosed, nutrition/exercise, transplants, and teenagers/young people.
5. Jeanne is passionate about her site and states; "The CF Community is ONE family and we are here to support and inspire each other"
HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!