Mon, 13 November 2006
Donal Dennehy celebrates with Joe Kelly at Mr. Dennehy’s Pub located at 63 Carrmine Street in Greenwich Village NYC. The 1st Annual Post Marathon Party was a huge fundraising success for the Boomer Esiason Foundation’s Exercise for Life scholarship program for people with cystic fibrosis.
1. Joe Kelly runs his first marathon for Team Boomer – Fighting Cystic Fibrosis in under 4 hours
2. The Boomer Esiason Foundation presents Joe Kelly with an autographed football by Boomer Esiason for his great cause
3. Donal Dennehy accommodates the Boomer Esiason Foundation at his restaurant to help raise funds for people with CF
4. Donal is presented with a game ball for his commitment to the fight against cystic fibrosis
5. The event was a huge success raising over $5,000. for scholarships and a fun time was had by all.
6. Donal states “This is the first of many fundraising events that Mr. Dennehy’s will partner up with the Boomer Esiason Foundation to raise money for a cure.
For more information on Mr. Dennehy’s go to: www.mrdennehys.com
Category:general -- posted at: 8:50pm EDT