Al Iannello Gives the “Gift of Breath? this Holiday Season
Jerry Cahill interviews Al Iannello.
Al is 41 years old with cystic fibrosis and another adult “living, breathing,
and succeeding with CF. Al Iannello recently donated a therapy vest to another
individual in need with CF.
* Al Iannello was diagnosed at birth after he “died at birth?
* Al has 1 brother and 2 sisters and his older sister also has CF and is 48
* Growing up Al was very involved in baseball, football, and basketball.
* Al states: “ I just deal with my condition and live a normal life?
* “I come from a very close family and they ALWAYS are by my side?
* Al is always positive and a fighter - “having CF is not the end of the world?
* “Don’t live in the North Pole and be isolated, you should be part of and get
involved in the community? states Al Iannello.
* Al’s recommendation: “Do what you have to do to stay healthy and move forward
Direct download: CF-12-13-05-AlIannello.mp3
-- posted at: 12:19pm EDT